Helpful Jacksonville Information Links
Get the latest news regarding Jacksonville and the surrounding counties.
Informative guide relating to the housing market.
The official website of the city of Jacksonville. On-Line City services. Hear what the Mayor has to say.
Articles related to Duval County Public schools. FCAT scores and a calendar of all school events.
Learn how to become a member of the Chamber and so much more.
St. Johns County School information. Meet the school board and find out what is going on in St. Johns County.
St. Johns Town Center Shopping (Southside)
The Mall of the Avenues Shopping (Southside)
St. Augustine Outlet Mall:
Find out who’s talking about what in Jacksonville. Find “local favorites” restaurants:
Bring a towel. No chairs required. Don’t forget the sun screen!
Historic Avondale & Riverside:
- JEA (904) 665-6000
- Comcast (800) 266-2278 or www.comcast.com
- AT&T (800) 753-0710 or www.att.net
- Sawyer Gas (904) 296-8600 / Teco Gas (904) 739-1211
- Visit www.coj.net for any additional questions concerning the city of Jacksonville
- Be sure to bring your drivers license to closing as your signature will need to be notarized
- Make sure you have proof of Hazard Insurance to bring to closing
- Funds brought to closing need to be wired
- Change of Address either online or at the post office
- Change your Drivers License Address on line at www.usps.gov/moversnet
- Notify the IRS 800-829-3676 to get form #8822 or visit www.irs.gov
- Carry your valuables or send insured to your new home
- Original Power of Attorney if required for the transaction
Make a “right away” kit – things you will need on moving day
- Paper plates, plastic cups & utensils
- Paper towels
- Bathroom tissue
- Hand soap
- Prescription medicines
- First-aid kit
- Cleaning supplies